WelcomeIPEC is one of the preferred destination for technical education amongst the private engineering colleges in U.P. It was established in the year 2000, by leading academicians and business leaders in North India, under the aegis of Shail Garg Shiksha Sansathan, a non profit making society.
Accreditations & Affiliations
Affiliated to Dr. APJAKTU, Lucknow
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering in association with NASSCOM & Aricent has organized a 45 days internship i.e "Aricent employability enhancement program "starting from 4 June 2018 to 23 July 2018 .
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering has organized two days inter college Hackathlon, Project & Poster competition from 7th-8th Sep 2018 in association with IPEC, ACM and CSI Students Chapter.
- Prof V. K. Singh, Dr. Ramendra Singh,Ms. Meenakshi Sharma & Mr. Himanshu Tripathi has successfully filed the patent for the invention of "SMART BAND FOR BLIND PEOPLE ASSISTING COMMUNICATION".
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has granted Rs. 2,20,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Gupta to conduct One Week Faculty Development Program on Advances in Signal and Image Processing for the year 2017-18.
- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI) student chapter in association with Srijan student forum, Civil Engineering Depatment Organized CON’CLASH’ 2018- an Inter College Competitive Event on 27th October 2018 at IPEC. Total 76 Students of 2nd, 3rd and final year from IPEC, ABESIT, AKGEC and various other engineering colleges participated in the various competitions held.
- Department of Civil Engineering, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad has conducted 5 days Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Recent Trends in Design & Construction Practices of Metro Railways” from 25th to 29th June, 2018 under TEQIP-III, duly sponsored by AKTU, Lucknow. The FDP drew participants from 16 different colleges with speakers of International Fame.
- Seven Courses are successfully running under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- Three Student Chapters of Professional Societies (SAE INDIA, ISHRAE, IIW) have been opened
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs. 4,58,000 under the Vishveswarayya Research Promotion Scheme to Prof. Dr. V K Singh as Principal investigator project entitled Big Data Analysis Using High Performance Modeling and Simulation Technique for the Year 2017-19.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has granted Rs. 1,50,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh to conduct One Weak Faculty Development Program on Cryptography and Algebraic Coding Theory for the year 2017-18.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has approved Rs. 1,00,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh for organizing 2nd International Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High-Performance Computing in Science & Technology (M3HPCST-2018) scheduled on January 04-06,2018.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs. 1,00,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh as a International travel grant for Invited talk in 17th International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering (CMMSE’17) held at Costa Ballena Golf & SPA, Cádiz, Spain during 4th to 8th July, 2017.
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Govt of India, with the aim of promoting Entrepreneurship through "Support of Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through incubator Scheme" has chosen IPEC as one of the Business Incubator Center. MSME has approved a grant of Rs 43.496 Lakhs for 7 Projects.
- AICTE has sanctioned Rs.2,55,000/- under the Research Promotion Scheme for year 2013-14. Principal Investigator is Dr. K.C. Tripathi (CSE).
- Rs.1,50,000/- has been granted by AICTE as financial assistance to MBA for conducting a Seminar on " Governance for Sustainable Development and Inclusive Growth: Myths and Realities."
- Rs.13,72,000/- has been sanctioned by AICTE to ME Deptt. Under the "Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence Scheme (MODROBS)". Chief Co-ordinator of the Project is Mr. SOM ASHUTOSH.
- Five Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) have been approved for IPEC under the scheme DST-NIMAT project 2014-15.
- "National Employability Award" 2013 by Aspiring Minds for being amongst top 10% colleges in Uttar Pradesh that excelled in AMCAT.
- Certificate of excellence as per All India Engineering college survey 2013 conducted by Business and Management Chronicle.
- TCS rewarded IPEC for conducting 'World's Largest Single Shift Digital Assessment with Zero Defect'.
- Chairman of the Institute received the Edupreneur Award 2013 by Engineering watch recommended by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Tie-Ups with Infosys & SOPRA Group.
- Business Incubator Centre recognized by MSME.
- Nearly 100% result.
Students Industry Chapter
Upcoming Events & Conferences
Latest Announcement & News
- IPEC Innovation Council invites all the students to attend "INDIA FIRST LEADERSHIP TALK SERIES" on "Planning for Career" in their respective Departmental Seminaar Halls.Date:24th January 2019 Time:11:30 AM onwards.
- Dept of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing 1 week TEQIP-III sponsored FDP on Application Building using Block Chain : A Secured Distributed Platform on June 2019.
- Department of Civil Engineering is organizing a three weeks winter training program on design and detailing of structures from 7th Jan 2018 to 26th Jan 2018 for third and final year students in association with Professional Trainers and Design Engineers Pvt. Limited, New Delhi
- TEQIP-III sponsored FDP on “Sustainable Solutions in Civil Engineering” to be organized by Department of Civil Engineering is Postponed to June 2019 from Jan 2019.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering are jointly organizing 3rd National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2019) during 12-13 Apr 2019.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is organizing an Inter College Project Competition to be held on 5th April 2019.
Institute Industry Interaction
- Infosys Campus Connect
- Industry Academia program with SOPRA
- NASSCOM-Aricent Programme
- Spoken Tutorial Project
- ICT ACADEMY
- MRDC Research Lab
- Centre of Excellence in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Center of Excellence by EdGate Technologies
- EFY Group
- Niswa Engineering Solution