WelcomeIPEC is one of the preferred destination for technical education amongst the private engineering colleges in U.P. It was established in the year 2000, by leading academicians and business leaders in North India, under the aegis of Shail Garg Shiksha Sansathan, a non profit making society.
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Govt of India, with the aim of promoting Entrepreneurship through "Support of Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through incubator Scheme" has chosen IPEC as one of the Business Incubator Center. MSME has approved a grant of Rs 43.496 Lakhs for 7 Projects.
- AICTE has sanctioned Rs.2,55,000/- under the Research Promotion Scheme for year 2013-14. Principal Investigator is Dr. K.C. Tripathi (CSE).
- Rs.1,50,000/- has been granted by AICTE as financial assistance to MBA for conducting a Seminar on " Governance for Sustainable Development and Inclusive Growth: Myths and Realities."
- Rs.13,72,000/- has been sanctioned by AICTE to ME Deptt. Under the "Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence Scheme (MODROBS)". Chief Co-ordinator of the Project is Mr. SOM ASHUTOSH.
- Five Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) have been approved for IPEC under the scheme DST-NIMAT project 2014-15.
- "National Employability Award" 2013 by Aspiring Minds for being amongst top 10% colleges in Uttar Pradesh that excelled in AMCAT.
- Certificate of excellence as per All India Engineering college survey 2013 conducted by Business and Management Chronicle.
- TCS rewarded IPEC for conducting 'World's Largest Single Shift Digital Assessment with Zero Defect'.
- Chairman of the Institute received the Edupreneur Award 2013 by Engineering watch recommended by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Tie-Ups with Infosys & SOPRA Group.
- Business Incubator Centre recognized by MSME.
- Nearly 100% result.
Latest Announcement & News
- "AICTE MoUs for Student Internships. AICTE signed MoU with Internshala and NETiit. AICTE has also signed MoU with Engineering Council of India. "View Details
- "Department of Mechanical Engineering is going to organize a Program on Skill Development on Automobile Engineering with Practical Exposure, From 16th Aug’ 2017 to 15th Sept’ 2017."View Details
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of SPIC MACAY HERITAGE CLUB was conducted in the auditorium of the college. Classical performances by the faculty and students on this vary occasion were appreciated by the audienceView Details
- A team had been selected for new and innovative Idea "Sound Fire Extinguisher" at Regional level in e-Yantra Idea competition eYIC-2017. Team presented their idea in eYIC 2017 Regional Finals at University of Delhi.View Details
- Counseling and Psychological Services for Students are Provided at the Campus. Students are advised to avail this facility if required.You may visit "Student Section" of college website. for more details click here
- "Inter Institutional Inclusive Innovations Center - i4C" IPEC is proud member of this event. Dr Pooja Tripathi, HOD, IT has been nominates as 'AICTE SPOC'
- IPEC is now Remote Center for ICT Based course “Research Methodology” of National Institutes of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Chandigarh, MHRD, Govt. of India.