WelcomeIPEC is one of the preferred destination for technical education amongst the private engineering colleges in U.P. It was established in the year 2000, by leading academicians and business leaders in North India, under the aegis of Shail Garg Shiksha Sansathan, a non profit making society.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs. 4,58,000 under the Vishveswarayya Research Promotion Scheme to Prof. Dr. V K Singh as Principal investigator project entitled Big Data Analysis Using High Performance Modeling and Simulation Technique for the Year 2017-19.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has granted Rs. 1,50,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh to conduct One Weak Faculty Development Program on Cryptography and Algebraic Coding Theory for the year 2017-18.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has approved Rs. 1,00,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh for organizing 2nd International Conference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High-Performance Computing in Science & Technology (M3HPCST-2018) scheduled on January 04-06,2018.
- Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs. 1,00,000 to Prof. Dr. V K Singh as a International travel grant for Invited talk in 17th International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering (CMMSE’17) held at Costa Ballena Golf & SPA, Cádiz, Spain during 4th to 8th July, 2017.
- The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Govt of India, with the aim of promoting Entrepreneurship through "Support of Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through incubator Scheme" has chosen IPEC as one of the Business Incubator Center. MSME has approved a grant of Rs 43.496 Lakhs for 7 Projects.
- AICTE has sanctioned Rs.2,55,000/- under the Research Promotion Scheme for year 2013-14. Principal Investigator is Dr. K.C. Tripathi (CSE).
- Rs.1,50,000/- has been granted by AICTE as financial assistance to MBA for conducting a Seminar on " Governance for Sustainable Development and Inclusive Growth: Myths and Realities."
- Rs.13,72,000/- has been sanctioned by AICTE to ME Deptt. Under the "Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence Scheme (MODROBS)". Chief Co-ordinator of the Project is Mr. SOM ASHUTOSH.
- Five Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC) have been approved for IPEC under the scheme DST-NIMAT project 2014-15.
- "National Employability Award" 2013 by Aspiring Minds for being amongst top 10% colleges in Uttar Pradesh that excelled in AMCAT.
- Certificate of excellence as per All India Engineering college survey 2013 conducted by Business and Management Chronicle.
- TCS rewarded IPEC for conducting 'World's Largest Single Shift Digital Assessment with Zero Defect'.
- Chairman of the Institute received the Edupreneur Award 2013 by Engineering watch recommended by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Tie-Ups with Infosys & SOPRA Group.
- Business Incubator Centre recognized by MSME.
- Nearly 100% result.
Latest Announcement & News
- "A National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2018) is being jointly organized by the Departments of Electronics & Communication and Electrical & Electronics on 8-9 June, 2018"
- "FDP on “Artificial Intelligence" by E& ICT IIT Roorkee at our Campus during 18th December to 23rd December, 2017. For more information contact Priyanka D. Gupta Local Coordinator, FDP E&ICT IIT Roorkee"View Details
- In continuation with Student's Forum for (HVAC)-curtsy ISHRAE, The students of ME are advised to register their names. Membership is offered at subsidized rate. For more detail, contact- Dr. Krishnendu Roy & Dr. DK Bhalla.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering is going to open a student’s Chapter of Institution of Engineers (India), which is a well known statutory body to promote Engineering & Technology, with its presence all over India & Abroad. Students of IIIrd & IVrth year, ME are invited to become the "Student Member." For further detail, contact Dr. DK Bhalla.
- "FDP on “High Performance Computing, Parallel Programming & Administration by E& ICT IIT Roorkee at our Campus during 17th July to 22nd July,2017. For more information contact Priyanka D. Gupta Local Coordinator, FDP E&ICT IIT Roorkee"View Details
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of SPIC MACAY HERITAGE CLUB was conducted in the auditorium of the college. Classical performances by the faculty and students on this vary occasion were appreciated by the audienceView Details
- A team had been selected for new and innovative Idea "Sound Fire Extinguisher" at Regional level in e-Yantra Idea competition eYIC-2017. Team presented their idea in eYIC 2017 Regional Finals at University of Delhi.View Details
- Counseling and Psychological Services for Students are Provided at the Campus. Students are advised to avail this facility if required.You may visit "Student Section" of college website. for more details click here
- "Inter Institutional Inclusive Innovations Center - i4C" IPEC is proud member of this event. Dr Pooja Tripathi, HOD, IT has been nominates as 'AICTE SPOC'