Modes of Admission and Eligibility Criteria for admission to B. TECH Ist Year
Eligibility to appear in UPSEE 2017 for Admission to Ist year of B.Tech.
The candidate must have clearly passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University without grace in each compulsory subject i.e. Physics and Mathematics and one optional subject as chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject securing minimum 45% (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
- Through UPSEE 2017
- 75% seats to be filled by the candidates who have clearly passed intermediate examination from U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized board / university or whose parents are Domicile of UP.
- 10% seats to be filled by candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an Institution located outside U.P. and whose parents are not domicile of U.P. on the basis of JEE-MAIN-2017 or THROUGH UPSEE.
- Through Direct Admission Under Management Quota
- 15% of the total intake available will be filled by institute as per the laid down norms of UPSEE 2017 and State Government.
- Vacant Seats After Counselling of UPSEE 2017
- The vacant seats after counselling of UPSEE 2017 shall be filled by the Institute as per the laid down norms of UPSEE 2017 and the State Government.
Admission to Fee Waiver seats for Economically Weaker Meritorious Students.
- As per AICTE notification Fee Waiver seats for economically weaker meritorious candidates are also available in B.Tech. course. The fee waiver seats will be limited to maximum of 5% of the sanctioned intake in the course and will be over and above of the sanctioned intake. No tuition fee will be charged from such candidates admitted against such seats. The economically weaker students must submit certificate no. 12 (Income Certificate) at the time of verification of documents in counselling. These seats are allotted through UPSEE counselling.
ADMISSION TO KASHMIRI MIGRANTS IN FIRST YEAR
- Direct admission to Kashmiri Migrants in first year in each institute is to be made as per the latest instructions of AICTE and orders from U.P. Govt. Such admissions will be over and above the sanctioned intake and normally limited upto one admission per Institute affiliated to Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow. The detailed information will be published in the month of May 2017 in various newspapers and University website http://www.aktu.ac.in. The candidates, opting for admission under this scheme, need not appear in UPSEE-2017.
Modes of Admission and Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.TECH IInd Year (Lateral Entry)
- Through UPSEE 2017
- 20% of the total sanctioned intake available in institute for different courses at first year level.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years Engg Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) or ‘whose parents (Father or Mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh’ and he/she has passed three years Engg Diploma with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P. in any branch of Engineering (Except Agriculture Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture) are eligible for admission to Second year in any Branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates who have passed ‘three years B.Sc. degree and Passed XII standard with Mathematics as one of the subject’ from any recognized University, securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- The vacant seats after counselling shall be filled by Institute as per the laid down norms of UPSEE 2017 and State Government.
Eligibility to Appear in UPSEE 2017 for Admission to IInd year of B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
No Direct Admissions are permissible in Second Year (Lateral Entry)
Vacant Seats to IInd year After Counselling of UPSEE 2017.