Infosys Campus Connect
Launched by Infosys in May 2004, CC is a unique academia-industry initiative to “architect the education experience”.
The goal is to build a sustainable partnership with engineering education institutions in India and abroad for mutual benefit; producing “industry ready” recruits.
Main objective in launching the CC programme is to enhance the quality and quantity of the IT talent-pool; sustain the growth of the IT industry itself. Instead of focussing on increasing the number of engineering colleges, or the number of graduates the intention is to focus on increasing the employability of students.
As per predictions, by the year 2040, Asia, especially the Indian subcontinent will have the maximum number of working professionals in the world! Doesn’t this throw up huge possibilities? Clearly we have a plethora of opportunities staring us in the face. The future looks bright and promising…all we need to do is work towards it.
Currently Infosys has more than 300 engineering colleges under their wing, and the numbers are growing steadily.
IPEC is an integral part of this programme since 2006. Since then hundreds of students have benefited from this program and were placed in good companies like Infosys, HCL, IBM, TCS etc. Faculties from the institute have participated in various FDP and technical events at Infosys and won accolades.
- Mr. Krishan Kumar, and Mr. Amit Kaushik, participated in the FEP on “Foundation Program 5.0” held at Infosys, Chandigarh from 14th to 16 December 2016. With A+ Grade which is having inspire credit 12 points for FEP Participation.
- Prof. Pooja Tripathi, SPOC, Infosys Campus Connect and Ms Archana Agarwal attended the Felicitation Ceremony on 3oth June 2016 at Infosys Chandigarh.
- Ms Anajlai Singhal, Ms Archana Agarwal won the Silver , Bronze Partner Award respectively for their active participation and valuable contribution in Campus Connect Program in 2016.
- Monika Sainger and Ms. Ragini Karwayun Attended Gearup Session at Infosys Chandigarh DC along with final year Infosys placed students on 29th apr’2016.
- In a live Event "Distinguished facilitator" at Infosys DC Chandigarh, Ms. Monika Sainger and Ms. Ragini Karwayun won Second Prize in 2015.
- Infosys Ltd awarded Mr. Akhilesh Kumar Srivastava Ms. Ragini Karwayun, Ms.Monika Sainger, and Mr. Amit Kr Dwivedi for their valuable contribution in Campus Connect Program in 2015.
- Ashwini Kumar and Ms. Garima Pandey attended the FEP at Infosys DC Chandigarh in September 2015.
- In a live Event "Distinguished facilitator" at Infosys DC Chandigarh, Mr. Akhilesh Kumar Srivastava won Second Prize in 2014.
- Infosys Ltd awarded Mr. Akhilesh Kumar Srivastava and Ms. Ragini Karwayun for their valuable contribution in Campus Connect Program in 2014.
- Amit Kr Dwivedi and Ms. Prachi Vats attended the FEP at Infosys DC Chandigarh in 2014.
- Infosys Ltd organized a three days Faculty Enablement program on Soft Skills Training. It was attended by 23 faculty from different institutions/universities of NCR. Mr. Manas Tyagi and Mr. Pankaj Bharti were the resource persons for the FEP.
- Ragini Karwayun and Ms. Ila Joshi attended a 3 day FEP at Infosys DC Chandigarh in 2012.