Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
It is my privilege to welcome you at the home page of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department. The department is consistently working on practicing outcome based teaching-learning process, where class rooms are full of energy and laboratory sessions are full of learning experience.
The department maintains excellent faculty student ratio to ensure proper attention to each student. The strengths and standing of the department are best evidenced by the state-of-the-art academic facilities, experienced and committed faculty members, innovative teaching pedagogy with focus on hands-on learning and ample scope for co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
The department takes extra care for meritorious students by providing them additional resource material, extending the departmental library facilities along with other motivating schemes.
The one to one interaction and mentorship initiatives are motivating students to excel beyond the curriculum. Due to such initiatives an atmosphere is created where entrepreneurship skills are nurtured, as a result students are getting financial support from government agencies (e.g., MSME etc.) for startup.
The department is committed to deliver high quality technical education with multidimensional exposure to students so that they are ready to handle the challenges of exponentially growing technological advancements and be globally competitive.
Dr. Rambir Singh
- Imparting sound technical knowledge to the students for fulfilling the upcoming needs of the society in the various fields of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Providing the students an overall background suitable for making a successful career in industry/research/higher education in India and abroad.
- Providing opportunities for learning beyond curriculum to develop leadership and entrepreneurship spirit among students.
- To provide the Graduates a thorough knowledge in the key principles and practices of Electrical & Electronics Engineering for their successful career.
- To equip the Graduates with skills required to successfully handle the problems of Electrical, Electronics and allied industries.
- To provide adequate facilities so that the Graduates acquire enough knowledge to actively engage in learning, understanding and applying innovative ideas and technologies for contributing in research & development or pursuing higher studies.
- To create among the Graduates the curiosity and ability to keep learning throughout life to be adaptive to the world of constantly evolving technologies and be globally competitive.
- To provide interdisciplinary and value based engineering education so that Graduates develop good communication skills, managerial skills, team spirit, leadership qualities and be responsible to environment & society along with professional competency.
- Name of the Programme - B .Tech. (EN)
- Nature of Programme - Full Time
- Duration - 4 Years
- Current Intake - 120 seats
- Initial Intake - 60 Seats
- No. of Pass Out Batches - 05