IPEC-Career Development Center
Dear Corporate Leader:
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC) to you. IPEC is a self-financed institute, established in the year 2000, affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly known as UPTU) and is approved by AICTE.
The Career Development Center of IPEC makes consistent and diligent efforts for students' placement. At IPEC, we provide the corporate battle-ready professionals prepared to take on the challenges in the real world with confidence and right attitude. To build up awareness in the students; we encourage interaction with corporate professionals on regular basis to identify their requirements in terms of skill sets. IPEC maintains the quality management system complying ISO 9001:2000 standard and is committed to provide the best of education and professional
Awards/Honors @ IPEC:
- Received the "Edupreneur" award 2013 by Engineering watch recommended by Hon'ble VC of the University.
- Received "Best Education Award: 2013 by International Institute of Education and Management.
- Received National Employability Award" for 2 consecutive years 2013 & 2014 by Aspiring Minds for being amongst top 3 Institutes in U.P. that excelled in AMCAT.
- Business and Management Chronicle in its All India Engineering Survey crowned us with "Certificate of Excellence".
- Received award for Engineering College with best Industrial Interface in Ghaziabad from Times Research.
- Received award by TCS for conducting "World's Largest Single Shift Digital Assessment with zero defect".
- Limca Book Of World Record – Students made the longest paper cable stayed bridge of 14.3 meters, bearing the load of 17 students (Approx. 1000 Kg) at a time.
It gives me immense pleasure to invite you and your venerated organization for the Campus Accreditation and Recruitment of IPEC students. We look forward to hearing from you and establishing a long term relationship with your esteemed organization.Thanks & Regards,
Kunwar Ajeet Singh
Head (Career Development Center)